Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Beautiful weather, beautiful waterfall, beautiful ambient, beautiful campfire, everything is beautiful! Nature is beautiful by itself! Today we have decided to cook simple Hungarian deep-fried flatbread with awesome apricot jam. Mmm… Delicious, try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g flour
- 250ml water
- 20g yeast
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 300g apricots
- 1 tbsp honey
- vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- handful of fresh mint
Dough for langos:
- Warm 100ml water and transfer it to the wooden bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. brown sugar & 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Add 20g yeast.
- Mix it well.
- Add 400g flour.
- Add remaining water.
- Knead until good dough ball.
- Cover with oil above.
- Cover the dough with towel and put it in warm place for 1h.
- Take 300g apricots, remove the seeds, then slice it.
- Cook the apricots until good jam consistency.
- Take the dough out.
- Take a piece from it, and form a langos strips.
- Deep-fry the strips until it golden and crunchy.
- Transfer langos to the cutting board.
Creamy dip sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp. cream cheese.
- Form a ball, add to the apricot jam.
- Chop handful of fresh mint.
- Add to the apricot jam.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!