Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Handmade egg pastry, superb sauces made from scratch, coal-roasted yellow pepper and cherry tomatoes for freshness, homemade provola cheese… All that is baked in clay cookware on coals using special techniques so this lasagna is one of a kind! And you know what? Exactly! You can make it by yourself! As usually just follow the recipe and do not forget to check out the video as many time as you need it!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range beef mince
- 300g homemade provola cheese
- 300g homemade tomato puree
- organic: onion, carrot, celery, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic
- handmade pastry
- 2 cups of real milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- dried basil, salt, pepper, olive oil
- Prepare the stuff you need.
- Preheat your pan.
- Take 1 organic onion, slice it into thin but major pieces and toss into the pan.
- Unpeel 3 garlic cloves, smash & chop it and toss into the pan.
- Olive oil up everything.
- Fry until onions get crispy golden brown texture. Do not forget to stir while frying.
- Add 500g of free-range beef mince. Stir & mix well.
- Grate the organic carrot, add to the dish. Mix well.
- Repeat previous step with organic celery.
- Cook until mince is ready.
- Low heat a little bit.
- Add handful of dried basil, 300g of homemade tomato puree. Mix well.
- Cook for a few minutes, let the dish impregnate with a tomato puree and basil.
- Take your hand-mill. Load it up with 1 tsp. of salt, pepper. Grind!
- Salt & pepper the filling we’ve cooked.
- Put aside.
- Preheat your pan.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of butter, then add 1 tbsp. of flour.
- Cook on a low heat, mix well and let it get rich consistency.
- Add 2 cups of real milk. Mix well.
- Cook until milky sauce rich texture.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt and ½ tsp. of nutmeg.
- Set on a lowest heat you can. Left it for now.
Preparing veggies for the filling:
- Slice in half handful of organic cherry tomatoes.
- Roast 1 organic bell pepper. Unpeel burned skin. Slice the pepper.
- Grate 300g of homemade provola cheese.
- Take the clayware pot. Oil up the walls and bottom.
- Let’s make the layers. Follow the sequence: milky sauce, handmade egg pastry, mince filling, milky sauce, veggies, handmade egg pastry, mince filling, milky sauce and finish off with grated homemade provola cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!