What do you think about baking famous dessert on coals? Check this out and imagine it in your mouth: Sweet chocolate cake with liquid caramel center… mmm… I know you want it! So let’s begin then!
You will need this ingredients:
For filling(for 5-10 cakes):
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Baking molds
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 5 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. hot chili
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. water
Time to mix it in something great!
First of all, we have to prepare the filling:
- Melt 3 tbsp. sugar
- Add 3 tbsp. cream
- Stir it for 3 min, you will get something like milk caramel
- Crack the egg and separate yolk from white, mix it in
- Pour all substance into the molds
- Freeze it for 5 hours
Well, loves, finally it’s time to make a cake! You know you can’t be lazy!
- Roast the hazelnuts, just a little bit, do not burn it. 3-5 min should be enough.
- After the roasting, grind the hazelnuts
- Add the whole egg, 1 tbsp. butter, 1.5 tbsp. flour, 1/3 tsp. salt, 1.5 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1.5 tbsp. honey. We suggest to add 1/2 tsp. hot chili for the better taste, but it’s all up for you, see it for yourself.
- Add some water and mix it good, then transfer to baking form.
- Take out your filling from the fridge and add it to our mass. 2-3 cubes should be enough, drown it in.
- Preheat the oven to +390 °F(+200 °C).
- Bake your cake for 15 minutes
- Take out when it’s ready, you can serve it with a cherry on top, or how you like it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
It was pretty easy and fast, right? Bake it for your love ones, they will be very surprised by it.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!