Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Best thing to start a day with is Börek! Breakfast has to be full of energy! This thing has everything you need for a brand new day! Quick & easy recipe. Try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 200g flour
- 100g water
- 150g beef mince
- 1 young scallion
- 1 cup fermented goat milk
- olive oil
- vegetable oil
- handful of fresh parsley
- Prepare the cutting board.
- 200g of flour on the cut. board. Do not forget to make a circle in the center.
- Add some salt.
- Some water from the nearest waterfall.
- Mix and knead well!
- Add some oil above the dough. And cover it for 20 min.
- Prepare wooden bowl.
- Add 1 cup of fermented goat milk into the wooden bowl.
- Chop fresh parsley. Add it into the wooden bowl. Mix well and put aside for now.
- Chop 1 young scallion. Put aside.
- 150g of beef mince. Salt it and mix with chopped scallion. Knead.
- Take the dough out.
- Spread the oil on the board to prevent dough from sticking.
- Attenuate the dough.
- Spread the meat on the attenuated dough.
- Roll the dough.
- Close the ends of the dough. Then twist it and press.
- As usual add some oil above the pressed dough.
- Preheat the pan. Add some oil.
- Fry the dough with meat for 5 min. Then flip and repeat for another side.
- It is ready BUT now we recommend to cut the börek onto minor parts.
- Dip in milky sauce and enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!