A special recipe for a special day! Almazan Kitchen team wishes you a Happy and Healthy New Year!
In this video, we are back to basics, preparing primitive chicken wings on improvised skewers, just like we love it. Simply relax by the river and coat the wings in Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Mix, not forgetting to pat and feed the well-behaved doggo. Once you have mounted the wings on the skewers, try not to burn the meat😊. And don’t miss the coordination exercise – mix the fire with one hand while petting the doggo with the other. Enjoy this simple, yet delicious meal, and may you have many happy returns to our food channel😊!
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken Wings
- Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Mix
- Paprika powder
- BBQ sauce
- Oil, salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix any amount of chicken wings with 1 tbsp. of paprika powder, 1 tsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Mix and some oil.
- Leave to marinate for a while, better overnight.
- Roast for 40-45 min on 425 F / 220 C. Do not forget to flip once after 20 min.
- Mop with BBQ sauce.
- Roast for an additional 10-15 min until glaze is caramelized and glossy.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!