Wow! Such marvelous chicken wings you can find only in AlmazanKitchen forest! Or just watch this video and make it by yourself! We give you the foundation, you take it and improvise in all directions you want – that way is a true art of food! The most delicious chicken wings under salt, sweet & hot rich sauce, nori furikake spice mix will boost wing’s taste to the skies! Coal roasted corn on the cob is a great garnish which will finish the whole dish just in the right way!
You will need these ingredients:
- bunch of chicken wings
- fresh corn on the cob
- 1tbsp butter, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, 1tsp. chili oil
- oil, 1tsp. nori furikake spice mix
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Put fresh corns on the cob on coals. Roast for 5-7 min (428 F/220 C)
- When almost ready, make an incise on the cob so you can reach corn and add 1tsp. of butter to each.
- Slice into medium rounds
- Preheat the pan, add 1-1.5tbsp. of honey, 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, 1 tbsp. of vinegar and 1 tsp. of chili oil.
- Mix well and cook until rich consistency.
- Preheat the pan, grease pan with oil. (716 F/380 C)
- Toss in bunch of chicken wings. Cook until golden brown texture.
- Add sauce from the previous section. Cover every wing in it well. Slow cook for a while to let it soak.
- Serve wings on the corn medium rounds, finish off with nori furikake spice mix and MORE sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)