McDonald’s Filet-o-fish is a popular fish burger. The best result includes freshly caught fish and a homemade bun. This burger is a great dish for the summer heat because it’s light and easy to make. Almazan Kitchen®️ knife is a great grinding tool, while Almazan Kitchen®️ Fish Mix seasoning will add just the right touch to this unassuming, but excellent dish. Filet-o-fish is great to enjoy next to a body of water, with a group of fishing buddies, but it’s also great for a quick and delicious family dinner at home. Popular with both kids and adults!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2x Salmon Trout
- Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix
- Burger Buns
- Mustard, Bread Crumbs, Corn Starch, Lemon
- Lettuce Iceberg, Dill
- Oil, Salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 egg yolks with 1 tbsp. of oil, 1 tsp. of mustard, lemon juice, and 1/3 tsp. of salt. Whisk until mayo consistency.
- Chop fish fillet fine, mix with Spices, and 1/3 tsp. corn starch, then form a burger patty.
- Dip fish patty with egg whites, then coat it in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat oil to 300 F / 150 C. Deep-fry for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Build the burger: bottom bun, sauce, chopped dill, iceberg, fish burger, cover with a top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!