Very unusual meat pie awaits you! Why is it unusual? Because it has more filling and less dough casing! Now you can enjoy awesome taste without digging it from huge amount of carbohydrates! Soft and tasty beef with awesome mix of veggies made from scratch using only homemade & organic ingredients on open fire! Mmmm…. Those smoky flavors…. Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g beef cut
- flour, lard
- celery root, carrot, shallot, peas
- salt, pepper, brown sugar
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 400g of beef cut, place it into the pot. Fill the pot in half with water,add 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. of pepper; cover with lid and place on coals for 3 hours (110° C).
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with ½ hand of water, 1 tsp. of brown sugar and salt, 1 tbsp. of lard. Mix and knead well, form the ball. Cover with something and leave to rest.
- Roast 1 half of celery root, carrot sliced in half and 1 shallot (unpeeled). Then unpeel and slice & dies roasted veggies. Toss it into the pot, add 1 cup of peas and mix everything well with beef. Slow cook for 20-30 min.
- Transfer everything from the pot to clayware low casserole.
- Attenuate the dough, divide it into 8 parts. Put each part on the filling making full round.
- Cover with something with coals above (we used pan), bake for 15-20 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)