Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The most ultimate and delicious foodporn meatball sandwich that you will ever try! Melt cheese, amazing spicy meatballs + cherry tomato sauce made from scratch. Everything is cooked in the forest from fresh organic ingredients. Your turn to repeat! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g ground beef
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 150g homemade cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcester sauce
- fresh bread
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- fresh basil
- fresh wild mint
- salt, pepper, oil
- Mix 300g of ground beef with 1 tsp. of Worcester sauce, 1 tsp. of cinnamon, 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. of ginger. Knead well!
- Form a meatballs.
- Grate 150g of homemade cheese.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the meatballs until brown texture. When the meatballs are almost ready deglaze with water. Transfer the meatballs from the pan.
- Toss few stick of fresh basil and 200g of cherry tomatoes into the pan. Cook for a few minutes.
- Toss 150g of grated homemade cheese into the pan, let it melt. Leave for slow cooking to get rich consistency.
- Cut open fresh bread. Fill it with some meatballs, cheesy-tomato sauce, finish off with fresh chopped wild mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!