Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Ass kicking pork tenderloin. Sounds amazing, right? Yes, sir! Also Mr. Ramsay the Owl told us what is crucial for the best Milanese sauce. That’s right, tomatoes! And we have really special organic ones for this recipe. That incredible Milanese goes on that ass kicking crispy free-range pork tenderloin, covered with coal-dried breadcrumbs. Yay, baby!
You will need this ingredients:
- special organic tomatoes
- 2 organic chili peppers
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 500g free-range pork tenderloin
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp. grano duro flour
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 100g mixed cheese
- salt, olive oil, veg, oil
- 200g fresh bread
- fresh mint
Spicing the meat:
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Put 500g of free-range pork tenderloin on the board. Slice in half then cut it open.]
- Some flour on the board. Add 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper and some salt.
- Cover the meat with mix from previous step from both sides.
- Slice & dice special organic tomato.
- Peel 4-5 garlic cloves then smash it into dust.
- Same fate for the chili peppers. Smash it! 2 of it.
- Preheat the pan. Add some olive oil.
- First of all toss the smashed veggies. Fry a bit.
- Then add sliced tomatoes. Cook everything for few minutes. Do not forget to mix & toss.
- After few minutes of frying smash everything one more time. Do it gently.
- Add some salt. Mix everything. Cook for 10 min.
- Dry 200g of fresh bread. It should become like dried crusts.
- Prepare the stone grinder.
- Tear bread in small pieces. Toss into the grinder. Grind well!
- Clear the grinder by transferring grinded crusts to the cutting board.
- Let’s return to the grinder. Smash 2 eggs. Whisk it.
- Preheat the pan. Add some veg. oil.
- Dip the meat in the eggs. Then cover with crusts from both sides.
- Fry for 2-5 min. each side.
- Slice the pork nuggets. (Hi, fast food tracks)
- Add the Milanese sauce above… mmm…
- 100g of mixed milk cheese.
- Chop some fresh mint and finish off the dish with it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!