What can be better than chunk of good juicy and fatty beef? Of course, only grilled chunk of good juicy and fatty beef plus deep-fried potato spirals for a garnish. Garlic and rosemary for the seasoning are not a “Pop” it’s a “Classics”! Boki hardly resisted not bite his fingers – that’s how good it is! By the way, how many fluffy gang members did you count? Share in the comment section!
You will need these ingredients:
- handful of potatoes
- rosemary, 3-4 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Skewer up full potato on the stick, cut in spiral, spread it. Deep-fry in oil until golden brown.
- Salt & pepper the rib eye from both sides.
- Preheat cooking surface and grease it with oil.
- Add 3-4 smashed garlic cloves and 2 rosemary sticks.
- Grill the meat for 2.5 min each side including rears, repeat until doneness you want.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (the best and fastest way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)