Oxtail Stew is a dish perfect for cozy evenings by the fire. Fragrant, rich both in texture and flavor, this bone broth specialty will tease your palate like no other stew. The bone marrow runs through oxtail and is full of flavors and good fats, while carrot, leek, and celery boiled in homemade beer will enhance the overall taste of this delicious stew.
You will need these ingredients:
- Carrot, Leek, Celery
- Homemade Beer
- Tomato Paste (Diced)
- Salt & Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut oxtail between the joints. Salt & Pepper each piece.
- Preheat the grill. Grill the meat for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Slice thick: big carrot, leek, and celery. Transfer to the bowl and fry with oil for 5 minutes. Add 2 tbsp. of flour, 1 cup of beer, thyme, and 1 cup of tomato paste (diced).
- Stir and cook for 7-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Set the heat to low-medium, add oxtail. Cover with lid and slow-cook for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!