As title says it’s the most satisfying potato you ever seen! It’s great easy and unusual dish with notes of Serbian traditional ingredients. Baked fresh mega potato, crispy bacon and breadcrumbs with mozzarella under tender cottage cheese finished off with some greens to fresh the dish. There’s also an important thing that will make this dish even better – everything was prepared on open fire, that way makes all food 10 times better! You don’t want to miss this great recipe!
You will need this ingredients:
- kajmak (Serbian cottage cheese), mozzarella
- breadcrumbs, 100g slanina (Serbian bacon)
- salt, handful of parsley, handful of green onions
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Fill the bowl with water, place our mega-potato inside. (do not forget to wash the potato). Add some salt. Put it out after and place on coals to bake.
- Boil the potato for 40-50 min on coals until it is soft.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Slice & dice 100g of slanina (Serbian bacon) into tiny pieces. Fry it along with bread crumbs for 30-60s on high heat. Chop handful of fresh parsley and add it right at the end of frying bacon with crumbs.
- Quarter the potato, add some mozzarella, then coat everything with good amount of kajmak (Serbian cottage cheese). Sprinkle potatoes with bacon & breadcrumbs. Finish off with chopped green onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)