Hot-Dogs is one of the best street foods all over the world! Shall we take it to another level? AlmazanKitchen’s level! Sure we do! Tortilla style Hot Dogs, under awesome hot milky sauce, balsamico and really fresh grated veggies mix! Believe me, it is the most satiasfying Hot Dog ever!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2 white sausages
- flour, salt, water
- tomato, green onions, green chili, radish, cucumber
- yogurt, chili flakes, balsamico
- salt, sugar, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1/2 hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt & sugar.
- Knead well.
- Form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest.
- Take out the dough ball, attenuate and divide into half.
- Attenuate and flatten out each dough part, bake on coals until ready.
- Slice & dice 1 tomato.
- Chop handful of green onions.
- Slice green chili.
- Grate 2 radish heads and cucumber.
- Mix 1 cup of yougrt with 1 tsbp. of chili flakes and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- We recommend to mix well for taste.
- Grill 2 white sausages for 3-5 minutes on coals. Do not forget to flip.
- Place everything on the tortilla (sausage and veggies mix), coat sausage in sauce and balsamico well!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)