One of the best category on our channel is “Burgers”! Today’s video and recipe will prove it! We found some great ingredients in our storeroom, very old cheese and secret aged lard sauce. So we decided to make the most unusual burger in the world! We used our beloved somun bread soaked in the lard sauce and excellent cut of loin with handful of spinach as filler. Fantastic!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g loin
- very old chedder, somun bread
- handful of spinach
- secret lard sauce, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice loin into 4 parts, cut open each slice like we did in the video.
- Cut very old cheese into thin slices.
- Cut somun bread in half, soak both halves in secret lard sauce well. Warm the bread on coals.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Toss loin slices into pan, cook for 3-5 min, do not forget to flip halfway. Lower the heat after this step.
- Pour secret lard sauce into the pan. Slow cook for couple of minutes.
- Place cheese thin slices on each loin cut. Let it melt.
- Build the burger: bottom bun, handful of spinach, loin steaks with cheese, some sauce from the pan, cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)