Pepperoni, tomato paste layer, cheese, thin crunchy crust… Yup, that’s the New York Pizza from Almazan Kitchen! Deeeeelicious, and easy to make! Just follow the recipe on the website and you will be the star of the evening! You want to pay close attention to how we make the tomato paste: fresh pickled tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil… The rest – find in the recipe!
You will need these ingredients:
- provolone cheese
- fresh picked tomatoes
- garlic cloves
- flour, yeast, baking powder
- salt, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 7g of yeast, 1 tsp. of baking powder, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 hand of water. Knead and mix well, leave to grow in a warm place.
- Prepare the filling: slice pepperoni, grate provolone cheese.
- Preheat olive oil, smash garlic cloves and toss it in the olive oil. Add fresh pickled cherry tomatoes and slow-cook until saucy consistency.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Add the filling: spread tomato paste on the dough, add grated provolone cheese and pepperoni.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 F/220 C (time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!