Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Well, there’s nothing to say about this article. You have to see it. And of course you now know how to make Nutella in the forest. Do not worry a cheat sheet from the AlmazanKitchen included! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of hazelnuts
- 1 organic egg
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- fresh lemon balm
- 1 hand of flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Crack 1 organic egg and mix it with 1 hand of flour, ½ tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Add ½ cup of milk, mix very well!
- Melt 1 tbsp. of butter then mix with batter!
Almazan’s nut butter:
- Roast handful of hazelnuts.
- Unpeel the hazelnuts from the burned skin then smash and grind it in the mortar using pestle.
- Add 1 tbsp. of honey, mix.
- Add 3 tbsp. of cocoa. The hardest part: Mix veryveryvery well!
- Add ½ cup of cream and mix well again until very rich texture.
Cooking and serving:
- Preheat the pan. Melt 2 tsp. of butter.
- Form few rounds with a batter, cook until brown from each side.
- Serve separately or build a tower covering each pancake in nut butter.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!