Did he really ate it? With the stick inside? It was so delicious that Boki even did not remove stick from this awesome forest-made kebab. Chicken fillet chopped into mince, a lot of five-milk cheese, hot chili flakes, soy sauce and that is not all! Awesome tempura also included!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g chicken fillet (or mince)
- five milk cheese
- flour, baking soda, water
- chili flakes, soy sauce, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice and then chop 300g of chicken fillet until mince consistency.
- Add chili flakes to taste (we prefer like a lot). Mix it well.
- Add some soy sauce and grate five-milk cheese to taste. (We prefer a lot of cheese)
- Mix everything well, form a ball.
- Make 3-4 kebabs by wrapping meat around stick.
- Mix 2 hands of flour along with 1.5 tsp of baking soda and two hands of water. Mix well until battery consistency, add more water if required.
- Coat each kebab with batter well.
- Fill deep pan with deep-frying oil in ¾ and preheat it.
- Deep fry kebabs until crunchy golden brown crust. (BE CAREFUL!! HOT OIL IS VERY DANGEROUS!!)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook(Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGEVIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)