Cheers, loves! The cavalry is here!
You know what? It’s time to change our format! We are out in the forest, at our beautiful and the favorite kitchen. What could be better then you, guys, share some sensation of this place with us? Yes, we know, you’re sitting in front of your PC, or pad, or notebook, phone, etc. etc. BUT we CAN share this with you by the removing the music from our videos. Imagine you’re sitting there with us. Stones, cracking fire, moss, dry leaves, birds are singing, even insects doesn’t disturb that much, nearby waterfall is running, everything has it rhythm. Enjoy it, feel it, accept the energy we’re sending you, relax and watch!
Mind blowing buttery puff pastry with caramelized oranges and homemade mascarpone! Lime juice for sour notes and some mountain scenery for ambient!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 hand flour
- 1 hand spring water from nearby waterfall
- 4 fingers butter
- 1/2 hand brown sugar
- 1 hand brown sugar
- 1 big orange, divided into the slices
- 4 fingers butter
- juice from 1/2 orange
- 2 tbsp. mascarpone
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 egg yolk
- juice from 1/2 lime
- Prepare our cutting board and add 1 hand flour. Make a gap in the center.
- Add 1 hand spring water from nearby waterfall.
- Mix and knead, form a ball.
- Flatten and cover it with your hat for 15 min.
- Take the hat back on your head. Attenuate the dough.
- Spread 4 fingers butter over the dough, use your hand, give it your soul.
- Spread 1/2 hand brown sugar above.
- Roll it, and then make a spiral, then flatten again.
- Preheat the pan on the medium heat.
- Add some butter, put the dough in.
- Cook for 3 min. then flip and cook for 3 more min.
- Put the pastry aside and let it rest for a while.
It’s time to make a filling!
Caramelized orange slices:
- Preheat your pan on the high heat.
- Melt 1 hand brown sugar in it.
- Take 1 big orange, and carefully divide it into the slices. Put this slices on the melted sugar.
- Add 4 fingers butter.
- Toss and stir everything to let orange get caramelized well. Add juice from 1/2 orange, toss and stir a little bit more.
- Leave aside to cool.
Let’s make a tasty, sweet sauce pillow for our orange slices:
- Take the small bowl, add 2 tbsp. mascarpone.
- Add 1 tsp. honey, 1 egg yolk, and juice from 1/2 lime.
- Mix everything well.
Almost done! Finish line. Let’s serve it:
- Place the pastry on the cutting board (Do not forget, that Almazan Kitchen produces its own cutting boards and knives, made from elite steel and wood, with all love special for you).
- Spread sauce pillow on the pastry.
- Put orange slices above.
- You can decorate it with some caramel, left after slices.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
How was that? Tell us your opinion in the commentary section. Should we continue with this format, or should we change it back to the old one?
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!