Here’s an idea for a Tuesday night meal. Stuff your porchetta with special nut paste, roll it into a nice chubby shape, and let it roast over an open fire. We guarantee that the nutty flavors will permeate the porous pancetta fabric, making this, easily, the sexiest thing you’ve cooked in a long time. Crunchy, soft, savory, sweet piece of perfection, to be enjoyed with someone special and a couple of good beers.
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Belly
- Cashew, Almond (handful)
- Dried Apricots (Chopped, 1 tbsp.)
- Dried Tomatoes (1 tsp.)
- Salt (1/2 tsp.), Pepper (1/2 tsp.), Sesame Oil (1/2 tbsp.), Maple Syrup (1 tbsp.)
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Salt and pepper thin pork belly cut from both sides.
- Grind a handful of cashew and almond nuts in the mortar using the pestle. Mix with 1 tbsp. of chopped Dried Apricots. Add 1 tsp. of Dried Tomatoes, ½ tbsp. of Sesame Oil and 1 tbsp. of Maple Syrup.
- Spread the mix (step #2) evenly onto pork belly cut evenly. Roll everything up, tie the meat with a cord or a string as we did in the video.
- Roast on 365 F / 185 C for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!