For centuries the original recipe of tiramisu was hidden from the world until now! We’re glad to share it with you today! The best dessert you ever seen! We’re warning you – do not watch it on empty stomach, it’s bad for your fridge at nights! This recipe do not even need a description, you MUST watch it and video will say everything for itself. Just click and enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- flour, salt, water
- cream, vanilla syrup
- chocolate, sour cream
- blueberry, mint, raspberry, redcurrant (dressing)
- brown sugar, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour with ½ hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Knead well, form a ball.
- Cover with something and leave to rest.
- Mix 2 cup of cream (Greek yogurt) with 2 tbsp. of vanilla syrup.
- Stir well until rich consistency.
- Take small pan, pour in 1 cup of sour cream (Serbian pavlaka) and 5-6 big squares of chocolate.
- Put it on low fire, slow cook for a while, let the chocolate melt for good. Do not forget to stir until rich dark-brown consistency.
- Grease cutting board with oil to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Divide the dough ball into 3 pieces.
- Attenuate and flatten out each dough piece like we did in the video.
- Strew doughs with brown sugar then roll it like snail.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry bagels until crispy golden brown, do not forget to flip!
Assembling the dessert:
- Make a layers: bagel, vanilla cream, berries and mint dressing.
- Repeat step #1 two times more.
- Finish off with good amount of chocolate cream.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Disclaimer: We know what tiramisu is, just a small joke 🙂
Disconoscimento: Sappiamocosa è iltiramisù, solo un piccolo scherzo 🙂
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)