This round tenderloin cut will melt in your mouth if you keep things simple and don’t overcook it. This time, we decided to garnish our filet mignon with asparagus and mushrooms, but could not resist adding a bit of drama with thinly sliced chilis and a sprinkle of pine nuts. Of course, life is always better with a blob of herb-infused butter on top. Don’t forget the Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix and enjoy this lovely meal!
You will need these ingredients:
- Dry-Aged Beef Tenderloin
- Asparagus, Mushrooms
- Chili Pepper, Garlic, Pine Nuts
- Parsley, Thyme, Spring Onion
- 250g Butter
- Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix, Salt, Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Blend 250g of butter with chopped parsley, spring onion, and thyme.
- Make mignons from the Dry-Aged Beef Tenderloin. Tie up with the rope. Salt and spice up each cut with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil. Toss in garlic cloves and thyme.
- Grill mignons for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Fry Asparagus, Mushrooms, 1 tbsp. of Pine Nuts and Chili Peppers until golden brown. Salt to taste.
- Serve all together alongside aromatic butter.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!