Spring throwback once more! Classic Philadelphia cheese steak made on fire in a magical Serbian forest near a beautiful waterfall! We bet you heard stories about the sudden popularity of simple things, this delicious beast is one of them!
Long story short: Olivieri brothers decided to make a new sandwich with chopped beef and grilled onions, just for themselves when a cab driver stopped by with interest for this new unusual sandwich… Yes, you’re correct my friend, from that point and until our days this sandwich become a scene-stealing monster. We took it on a new level, to make it more balanced in nutrients: greens, veggies and 2 sorts of cheese!
You will need these ingredients:
- rib eye
- fresh bun
- aged cheese, lavender cheese
- celery, chili, bell pepper
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Salt & pepper rib eye cut from both sides.
- Slice celery, chili, bell pepper, aged cheese, lavender cheese into rounds and slices. Cut fresh bun in half.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Place everything in the pan and fry it simultaneously. Be advised to cover all greens with aged cheese so it melts on it. Melt lavender cheese separately
- Fry rib eye for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. Slice it afterwards.
- Build the sandwich: place greens with melted cheese on bottom bun, steak slices, lavender cheese, cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)