Sometimes you just can’t decide what do you crave more for tonight: burger or pizza? Why not both – easiest solution, right? First of all, let’s figure out why we’re so boldly using the “pizza” name for this dish? If we’re going to be a little nerdy about names, it’s more a calzone, but calzone is a folded pizza, or pizza pocket, whatever you like to call it. Just make juicy burger patties, fold it into pizza dough with a lot of cheese, and voila – the delicious win-win dish is ready!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500g beef mince
- fresh tomatoes
- cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, raclette cheese
- flour, yeast, water
- spring onion, parsley, Crimean red onion
- salt, pepper, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. of yeast and 1 hand of water. Knead well, form a ball and leave in a warm place to grow.
- Make 2 patties from 500g of beef mince, do not forget to salt & pepper to taste. Grill for 5 min each side. (Repeat few more times until doneness you want)
- Slice tomatoes, red Crimean onion, chop spring onion, and a handful of parsley.
- Slice & dice cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, and of course raclette cheese.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Put greens from step #3 in the center. Add cheddar cheese dices. The first patty goes on top of everything we have in the center. Add a handful of raclette cheese dices, place the second patty on top of it.
- Fold the dough as we did in the video.
- Preheat your oven to 390 F/200 C.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!