New great pizza on AlmazanKitchen channel!
Vegetarianthin crust pizza with sweet mini pineapple and delicious dragon fruit! It brings joy not only because of the amazing taste, but also because of the colors: green, red, yellow and orange! Surrounding sounds will remind you of your childhood at your grandmother’s – it’s calm and peaceful, there’s no need to rush anywhere. Just relax and let yourself take a dip into meditation.
You will need these ingredients:
- mini pineapple, dragon fruit (pitaya)
- oregano, pesto cheese, tomato cheese
- flour, yeast, homemade tomato paste
- salt & sugar, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with yeast, salt & sugar, oil and 5oz water (~150ml). Knead well, leave to grow in the warm place.
- Slice & dice mini apple. Slice dragon fruit into rounds. Dice pesto & tomato cheeses.
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough, spread with homemade tomato paste and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Evenly add pitaya rounds, pineapple dices and cheese dices.
- Add some olive oil.
- Preheat the stove (oven) to 392 F/ 200 C.
- Bake pizza for 8-10 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)