Someone will say it’s the pumpkin week, but pizza variations are better than anything! If you will look closely this one recipe is neither a steak, nor a pizza, but a pizza-steak! No, it’s not a beef wellington… We would classify it as… Calzone (pizza pocket) with a steak inside! Wilderness isn’t found in the forest only… What do you think about the apocalypse narrative? Kind of a very fun and interesting fictional topic, won’t you agree? Look how we’re cooking in the abandoned factory, using tools we found around. Just take a glance at this awesome pizza oven! Few hours of looting around and you have a lot of bricks suitable to build one!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef cut
- cheddar cheese, camembert cheese, mozzarella cheese
- tomato paste
- handful of basil
- flour, yeast
- salt, pepper, olive oil, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of yeast. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place.
- Preheat the pan, high heat. Grease with oil.
- Put salt and pepper on the beef cut from both sides.
- Fry steak for 8 min each side.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Add the filling: cheddar cheese dices, camembert cheese dices, mozzarella cheese dices.
- Put the steak above the chesses, spread tomato paste on the top. Add fresh basil leaves.
- Make the pocket: wrap the dough around the steak. Coat with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!