Are you ready for the crunchiest fried chicken with hot sweet & sour sauce? Fresh homemade ingredients and outside cooking near wonderful nature surrounding make this experience something truly special! Don’t worry recipe is down below and nature is all around you!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 free-range egg
- 500g organic chicken breast
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- garlic, ginger
- frying oil
- Make a campfire outdoor.
- Take the mortar & pestle.
- Grind ½ tsp. of salt and pepper.
- Smash and unpeel few garlic cloves.
- Slice the ginger.
- Grind ginger and garlic cloves in the mortar well.
- Add 1 tsp. of paprika, grind well.
Hot sweet & sour sauce:
- Preheat the pan.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Add ½ tsp. of salt, stir and let it melt.
- Add 1 tbsp. of vinegar to deglaze.
- Add 1 good tbsp. of chili flakes.
- Stir and let it caramelize.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of corn starch with water then add it to the sauce.
- Stir and cook until rich saucy texture.
Fried chicken tempura:
- Slice 500g of free-range chicken breast into medium cubes.
- Mix the chicken with a marinade, let it marinate for 30m-1h.
- Coat the chicken in flour, 1 free-range egg and then ½ cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the pan. Fill it with oil.
- Dip-fry the chicken until crunchy & crispy golden brown.
- Serve with hot sweet & sour sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!