You think you need at least a good pan or grill to make a steak? WRONG! You need few sticks, logs, fire and primitive skills! You don’t have primitive skills for that? Then we have a special offer for you! Click the video and learn it for FREE! As a bonus, you will get the best ASMR & Foodporn experience available on YouTube! Here goes more! Awesome primitive hanged over the firehot chili steak with marvelous fried rice noodles under tomato-basil sauce. Delightful!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g beef cut
- 100g rice noodles
- handful of cherry tomatoes, handful of fresh basil
- chili sauce, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Build special hanging grill (check the video!)
- Coat 300g of beef cut with chili sauce to taste. Salt well from both sides.
- Attach the meat to special grill.
- Grill for 7.5 min on 446 F°/230 C° on one side, place long bowl under the meat to gather future sauce.
- Flip the meat, grill for 7.5 min on 446 F°/230 C°.
- Brush the meat with sauce gathered in the long bowl.
- Lower the fire, attach the meat a little bit higher and grill it for 15 min more on 338 F°/170 C°
- Preheat the pan and grease it with oil.
- Fry 100g of rice noodles for 3-5 min – do not forget to flip. Put aside.
- Slice in half handful of cherry tomatoes, toss it into the pan and smash it with stone cooking hammer. Cook for few minutes then add handful of fresh basil leaves, cook for few minutes more until rich saucy consistency.
- Serve everything together, dress the meat with sauce from the long bowl and fried rice noodles with tomato-basil sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)