Tonight, the Dark Chicken rises… against our new XXL knife, coated in a paste made of spices and edible ink, roasted bushcraft style. This delicacy is to be consumed sitting in the very green moss, listening to the creek gone wild, inhaling fresh forest air, and above all, thanking the Universe for being alive and well-fed, and given the privilege to share this beautiful habitat with forest species.
Of course, our Alien Chicken Roast can just as well be prepared in a conventional oven or a barbecue grill, as long as you enjoy it with food buddies of your choice.
You will need these ingredients:
- Whole Chicken
- ½ cup Cream
- Blueberry High-concentrate Jam
- of: Himalayan salt, Chicken Spice Mix, paprika powder
- Olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with Chicken Spice Mix in the mortar using a pestle.
- Add 1 tsp. of paprika powder and ½ cup of cream and wild blueberry high-concentrate Jam (Ink). Mix well. Cover whole chicken with that mix.
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour.
- Roast on 340 F / 170 C for 1.5 hours.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!