The most primitive pork BBQ in the World! Soft, juicy, tender and unbelievably crispy chunk of meat grilled following the special technique using only stick, rope and of course fire! Awesome BBQ sauce made from scratch is also included! Do not hesitate to check it out and repeat yourself!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2kg pork cut
- lettuce salad
- salt, coriander, ginger powder, paprika, dattel syrup
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Attach pork cut to the stick using rope as we did in the video.
- Grill for 10-20 min, constantly rotating.
- Grind 1tbsp. of salt along with the 1tsp. of coriander, ginger powder and paprika in the mortar using pestle.
- Add some water, mix well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of dattel syrup. Stir and mix well.
- Brush meat with fresh made BBQ sauce; leave for five more min to grill.
- Serve on the lettuce “pillow” with more of a sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)