Impressive dessert made from scratch on coals in our magical cantina out in the forest. What can be better than nuts and chocolate? Right! These two together! Roasted hazelnuts ground together with tiny but strong hot dried chili impart this cake very exclusive flavor! Enjoy the most relaxing experience for your eyes and ears in your life!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of hazelnuts, dried chili, egg
- condensed milk, vanilla syrup
- flour, cocoa, salt, crystal sugar, butter
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Roast handful of hazelnuts then transfer it to mortar add 1 tsp. of crystal sugar and grind all well using pestle.
- Add small dried chili and 1 pinch of salt, grind and mix well.
- Add 1 hand of flour, 1 egg and 2 tbsp. of cocoa. Mix well!
- Melt 1 tbsp. of butter, pour it into mortar. Yea, mix again!
- Transfer whole mass to the special baking cup.
- Place on coals, cover with pan, place few coals on the pan above to maintain the heat.
- Bake for 10-15 min.
- Mix 1 cup of milk with 1 tbsp. of vanilla syrup. We just made a dressing for the cake.
- Serve the cake under the dressing and enjoy!
- Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)