An amazing aspic common dish – Pork Jelly, used as starter all over the world. We took it way beyond that! Now you can have a full belly using this recipe! There’s everything you need! Smoked meat, eggs, veggies, also a berries and awesome spice mix. Can you feel the taste already? Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- smoked pork knee
- chicken egg, carrots, spring onions, redcurrant, pickle
- shallot, caraway, pepper, bay leaf, garlic clove
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Place 2 smoked pork knees into pot. Fill pot with water full.
- Put shallot, 1 tsp. of caraway, 1 tsp. of pepper, bay leaf and garlic clove into the pot. Close the pot with lid and place it on coals.
- Slice 2 carrots. Open the lid, toss in sliced carrots and 1 egg.
- Close the lid, slow cook for ~5 hours.
- Remove everything from the pot. We will need the broth later.
- Divide meat into strips or minor pieces. Place it into round semi-deep cookware.
- Unpeel the egg, slice it into roundsand place into cookware.
- Repeat step #7 with spring onions.
- Add redcurrant to the dish.
- Fill the cookware with broth from the pot.
- Leave to refrigerate for 1 day.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)