Have you ever tried to catch fish with a bow? Well, we did! Look how great it worked out! We also made special pit to smoke the fish! Fresh fish coated in all kind of spices, greens, lemon juice and of course a lot of chili sauce… Mmm… Spicy! Do you want to try it out? Check out our website for the recipe and video for visual instructions!
You will need these ingredients:
- forest flying fish (trout)
- orange, lemon, handful of parsley
- salt, coconut sugar, Almazan fish mix, chili sauce, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Follow the video to build the smoking pit.
- Salt each fish from the inside well.
- Grate each fish with Almazan fish mix well.
- Sprinkle each fish with coconut sugar.
- Pour each fish with chili sauce well. ( we recommend to pour it to taste)
- Toss in handful of parsley, dress it all with lemon juice well.
- Cover with clayware lid and smoke for 1h. (212 F°/100 C°)
- When almost ready – toss few orange peels into the pit for to give fish its flavor.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)