So hungry that you even have no energy for cooking? Here we present you a super fast and nourishing sandwich. It will eat 2 minutes of your time, and you will feel alive after that again! It’s an absolute hit sandwich with fresh wild bear garlic paste and 2 year old cured pork prosciutto! Also you can use this recipe to prepare a picnic with your family, friends or hubby bubby. Or you can take it in the motorcycle trip, like we do! Let’s get straight to the recipe then!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 somun bread
- 2 year old cured pork prosciutto
- 4 tbsp. kajmak
- Handful of bear garlic
- Olive oil
- Grind handful of bear garlic.
- Add some olive oil.
- Grind the mass into paste.
- Cut the somun bread in half.
- Spread the paste over one half of bread.
- Put 4 tbsp. kajmak on top.
- Take your awesome prosciutto and open it to central fermentation zone.
- Slice it to for a bunch of pieces, ~1/10mm thin.(be careful, while you’re working with the knife. You can use ours, it was created special for it)
- Cut the pieces to stripes.
- Mix it to improve the taste.
- Spread the stripes on top of our sandwich filling and cover with the second half of bread.
- Cut the sandwich in half, now you have 2!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Yay, easy peasy lemon squeezy. Very tasty, very fast. Just enjoy it!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!