Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Rainy, foggy and wet… But! It’s a great weather to find some fresh newborn mushrooms and cook something for you! With a help of our Main Chief Mr. Ramsay the Owl we will cook juicy and soft, and very nourishing steak. Rainy steak! with a fresh mushroom sauce. About mushrooms. Blushers are edible mushrooms, you can recognize it by its pinkish color on the bottom of the steam. Usually it is avoided by novices as it can be confused with deadly poisonous species.
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g beef steak
- 200g blusher mushrooms (amanita rubescens)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 1 tbsp. of quince brandy
- fresh dill
- salt, olive oil
- Preheat the pan on a high heat.
- Add some oil.
- Meat time! Add 500g beef steak.
- Salt it.
- Smash 5 garlic cloves and add into the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter.
- Cook for 2.5 min. for each side. Repeat as much as you like it to be. Rare, medium rare… etc. etc….
- Remove the meat from the pan. Let it rest for a while.
Mushroom creamy sauce:
- Slice 200g blusher mushrooms.
- Add sliced mushrooms into the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. of quince brandy into the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp. cream.
- Toss & cook until creamy state.
Decorating and serving:
- Slice the steak.
- Add the sauce above.
- Add some chopped fresh dill.
- Some olive oil.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!