Tonight, we are cooking thinly sliced creamy garlic turkey breasts with eggplant, zucchini, and cherry tomato skewers. Wild garlic leaves, garlic cloves, peppers, and some parmesan are there to make life better and tastier. It is equally easy to cook this simple yet memorable dish on the conventional cooker, but of course, the food always tastes better in unspoiled nature. Bon Almazan!
You will need these ingredients:
- Turkey Breast
- Parmesan (grated)
- Eggplant & Zucchini
- Cherry Tomatoes, Chili Peppers
- Cream (1 cup)
- Wild Garlic Leaves, Garlic Cloves
- Flour, Butter
- Salt, Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice eggplant & zucchini into circles. Grill along with cherry tomatoes for 7-10 min.
- Cut turkey breasts into thin slices. Salt, pepper, and flour from both sides.
- Slice and dice chili peppers and wild garlic leaves.
- Preheat the pan, toss in 50g of butter and 4-5 garlic cloves.
- Let the butter melt then add thyme and meat.
- Fry for 10-13 minutes, do not forget to flip. After the flip (halfway through) add sliced chili peppers.
- Add 1 cup of cream, wild garlic, and a handful of grated parmesan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!