Crowd’s favorite Reuben sandwich in Almazan Kitchen style! Smoked & cured ham for flavor foundation, sauerkraut and pickles for sour notes, savory and gentle tomato cheese, fresh bread, bitter & creamy curcuma sauce. Mix all together and voila – welcome full range carnival in your mouth!
You will need these ingredients:
- cured ham, smoked ham
- sauerkraut, pickles
- sandwich bun
- egg, tomato cheese
- 1 tsp. curcuma, salt, olive oil, butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Whisk 1 egg yolk with 1 tsp. curcuma, ½ tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. olive oil and lime juice. Mix well until rich consistency.
- Cut cured ham and smoked ham into thin slices.
- Slice sauerkraut and pickles.
- Build the sandwich: bottom bun, curcuma sauce spread evenly, sliced sauerkraut, cured ham, pickle slices, curcuma sauce, smoked ham, tomato cheese slices, top bun.
- Toast for 10-15 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)