Almazan Kitchen Rustic Cooking Techniques! Salt Chunk Roasting! Fresh, juicy and red salmon fillet roasted in a salt chunk! Smoky and moderately salty flavor guaranteed! That’s not all, homemade Hollandaise sauce is a great addition for the whole dish! Good proteins and fats, that’s all you need!
You will need these ingredients:
- salmon fillet
- 3kg salt
- lemon juice
- 5 eggs yolks, 75g butter, pinch of salt
- olive oil, pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Coat salmon fillet with olive oil.
- Then bury in the 3 kg of salt mixed with 150ml of water.
- Roast on 360°F/180°C for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile let’s make Hollandaise sauce.
- Mix 5 egg yolks with lemon juice.
- Toss into the pan along with the 75g of butter. Let it melt then salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for few minutes constantly stirring. Do not overheat.
- Serve roasted salmon under the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!