We’re inviting you on a date.
Yes, you did read it correctly the date with Almazan Kitchen®. Only you and Almazan Kitchen®. We will go to a beautiful and silent forest. For the main course, we will have delicious perfect rib eye steak cooked in salt, and no, shush, sweet creature, it won’t be over-salted because salt that way will become like a stone stove for the meat inside. For garnish, we serve coal baked asparagus. Silence, natural ambient and healthy food made on fire – the best way to finish the day.
You will need these ingredients:
- rib eye cut
- 3 kg of salt
- handful of asparagus, lemon
- oil, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Coat rib eye cut with oil from all sides.
- Mix 3 kg of salt with 1 hand of water, bury steak inside this pile. Roast in salt for 8 minutes on 725 F/385 C.
- Bake handful of asparagus on coals, then add salt, olive oil and lemon juice – mix well.
- Remove the steak from the salt pile, and serve together with asparagus.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)