Ah, Asia and its cuisine… Beautiful and unbelievably delicious. Today’s recipe is Ping Gai Chicken, whichis just a Laotian word for “grilled chicken”, but Asian recipe will not be an Asian recipe without spices, a lot of it! Just have a look at the ingredients list for the marinade and your brain will automatically “transmit” savory, hot and other strong tastes to your tongue receptors–this is the magic of spices! You see these beautiful hills in the background? Yes, this is Serbia! Reminds us of beautiful Abkhazia…. Oh, this Abkhazian Ajika will be just what we need for dipping sauce. We think you’re already tired of this text and heading down to watch the video or repeat the recipe… So just go on!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- handful of peppercorns
- lime juice
- 1 tsp. fish sauce, 1 tbsp. oyster sauce, 1 tsp. honey
- handful of coriander & parsley, 4-5 garlic cloves
- Abkhazian ajika
- rice vinegar, oil, soy sauce, olive oil,
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind handful of peppercorns (really handful!) in the mortar using pestle. Mix it with 1 tsp. of fish sauce, 1 tbsp. of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar, 1 tbsp. veg. oil, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tsp. of honey. Mix well!
- Chop handful of coriander & parsley greens, transfer to the bowl with marinade. Smash & chop 4-5 garlic cloves, add to the marinade. Add lime juice and mix very well!
- Marinate chicken breasts in the marinade (minimum 30 min; preferably overnight).
- Preheat Himalayan salt cooking block, grill chicken breasts for 7-10 min each side.
- Meanwhile mix 1 tbsp. of Abkhazian ajika with greens, lime juice and rice vinegar. It will be our dip hot sauce.
- Serve as you like!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop.
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!