Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Weather is really cold out here, and what can be better at -30°C than a mug of warm mulled wine, cooked directly on coals and homemade grilled sausages! And not only for us! There’s winter out in the world. Baby, its cold outside, so gluhwein and sausages are the best answer for the family parties! Try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g homemade sausages
- 1 whole pickled cabbage
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- homemade pickled chili
- 1 cup homemade red wine
- 1 star anise
- few cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Set up the fireplace outdoor.
- Grill 500g of homemade sausages on coals for 3-6 min. Do not forget to flip.
- Prepare the clayware cup.
- Add in 1 star anise, few cloves, and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Fill the cup with homemade red wine.
- Warm up near the fire.
- Take 1 whole pickled cabbage, slice & dice it well.
- Sprinkle with some olive oil, and add 1 tsp. of paprika.
- Slice few homemade pickled chili.
- Serve everything together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!