Today, let’s make some scrumptious deep-fried hot dogs! Grill the hot dogs briefly before wrapping them, mummy-style, in the green blanket richly packed with grated cheese. We made this hot dog dish over an open fire, but it can easily be made in the conventional oven. Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Homemade Sausage
- Cheddar Cheese
- Flour, Yeast, Wasabi Powder
- Salt, Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 tsp. of wasabi powder with ½ tsp. of salt, 15g of fresh yeast, and 1 tbsp. of water. Mix well then add 2 hands of flour. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, leave in a warm place to grow.
- Grill homemade sausages for 8-10 minutes until golden brown crust.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Cut into 3-4 rectangles.
- Grind a good amount of cheddar cheese on each dough.
- Add the sausage in the middle, roll, and fold the dough.
- Preheat deep-frying oil.
- Fry hot dogs for 2-3 min, for even cooking turn every 20-30 seconds.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!