Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
One of a kind Serbian meatballs with an improvised awesome creamy spinach garnish. Homemade smoked bacon mixed with organic beef and some delicious cheddar cheese are making the dish a natural killer! Mouthwatering, isn’t it? Yea, it is! And now you have an opportunity to make it for yourself! Do not hesitate to try it out! Recipe as usual is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 600g free-range beef
- 200g homemade smoked bacon
- 100g homemade cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper, veg. oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of cream
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- red hot chili pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware (optional)
- Slice 600g of free-range beef. Chop it well until very mushy consistency!
- Slice & dice 200g of homemade smoked bacon.
- Slice & dice 100g of homemade cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper the beef. Add 1 tbsp. of paprika.
- Mix and knead everything together well.
- Form few balls.
- Preheat grill basket.
- Load the meatballs into the grill basket.
- Cook on coals until ready!
Creamy spinach garnish:
- Preheat the pan. Grease with oil.
- Smash and slice 1-2 garlic cloves. Toss it into the pan.
- Add handful of fresh spinach into the pan.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Add 1 cup of cream, mix and stir well!
- Cook until ready! When almost done salt it.
- Serve the meatballs with creamy spinach garnish.
- Slice red hot chili pepper and finish off the dish with it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!