Tonight, we are showing off some mean Almazan Kitchen®️ spatula ninja skills, to help us make a forest burrito wrap from scratch. We put a bit of edible color in our burrito dough for a discreet orange hue. Spread homemade mayo on the wrap, paste lettuce leaves on it, and add the grilled juicy filling made of spatula-chopped veggies and chicken, topped off with homemade tomato paste… and there it is forest burrito for Almazan Kitchen®️ fans only!
You will need these ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts
- Bell Pepper, Spring Onions, Cucumber
- Homemade Mayo, Tomato Paste
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, bake for 30 seconds on each side.
- Chop Bell Pepper, Spring Onions, and Cucumber using Spatulas.
- Cut Chicken Breast into strips. Grill for 7-10 minutes on high-medium heat.
- Spread homemade mayo on the wrap, put lettuce leaves on it.
- Add the filling (step #3) and chicken strips.
- Add homemade tomato paste.
- Wrap everything up.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!