Is it possible to make original Napoli Pizza from scratch without a special oven? It is! Build a portable mini brick oven with just a few bricks, it will be suitable for any pizza you like! This Napoli Pizza is very fast to make, unbelievably delicious, light, and nourishing!
You will need these ingredients:
- Flour (high protein content), dry yeast (brewer’s yeast), salt, water
- Garlic cloves
- Fresh basil
- Tomato paste
- Virgin olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 200ml (6 oz) of water, ½ tbsp. of dry yeast and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, then leave in the warm place to grow. It is crucial for the original recipe that dough must be kneaded by hand.
- Chop 3-4 garlic cloves. Set a pan to the low heat. Add olive oil, chopped garlic, and 1 cup of tomato paste. Add salt to taste. Fry on a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough (by hand, w/o rolling pin). Try to make it no more than 3mm (0.12 in) thick.
- Add the filling: tomato paste from step #2, spread evenly; add mozzarella bites, fresh basil, and olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 905 F / 485 C. Bake for 60-90 seconds.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!