It’s just that, simply the best pork belly ever! Why? Because fresh pork belly, smoked under the special BBQ sauce can’t be bad! Crispy skin from the outside, tender meat on the inside with smoky and savory notes! YUMMY! Real foodporn & ASMR experience you will never forget! Feel free to repeat!
You will need these ingredients:
- pork belly cut
- garlic cloves
- siracha, soy sauce
- Himalayan salt-pepper corn mix, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Smash 2-3 garlic cloves in the mortar using a pestle. Add 1 tbsp. of Himalayan salt-pepper corn mix, grind it. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix well. Add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 tsp. of Siracha sauce.
- Incise skin of the pork belly cut as we did in the video. Mop with the BBQ sauce from step #1.
- Preheat the fireplace (or the oven) to 400 F / 170 C.
- Roast for 3 h.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!