Unique and unbelievably delicious appetizer – Smoked Bacon Salmon Bites! These bacon-wrapped salmon bites will be your favorite recipe from now on! It is smooth and crunchy at the same time, with just the right amount of spices to boost the flavor! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need these ingredients:
- Salmon dices
- Fresh sage
- Blueberry light sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Salt and pepper Salmon dices.
- Wrap Salmon into bacon with fresh sage leaf in between.
- Skewer up.
- Smoke for 45 min on 195 F / 90 C. Mop with blueberry light sauce halfway for glazing purposes.
- When ready, mop with more sauce right before serving.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!