Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Mind-blowing winter dish, that will keep you energized for whole day! Homemade smoked pork tenderloin roasted on coals + bean garnish, all cooked on fire in clay cookware. We also used special dried pepper that grows directly on a tree! You can try to find it on your backyard! J Well… At least in the local store or farm.
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g smoked pork loin (homemade)
- 300g beans (soaked for 24h)
- 1 tbsp. mangalica lard
- 1 onion, 1 dried red pepper
- rosemary, garlic
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2-3 bay leaves
- Set up the fireplace.
- Preheat the clayware casserole.
- Dice 1 onion, smash and unpeel 2 garlic cloves.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of mangalica lard in the casserole.
- Toss into the casserole 1 tsp. of caraway seeds, peppercorns, 2-3 bay leaves, 1 rosemary stick, 2 garlic cloves and onions.
- Fry for a minute, do not forget to stir.
- Add 300g of beans (soaked for 24h). Mix, cover with a lid. Slow cook for 30-40 min. Add 1 dried red pepper halfway.
- Prepare your cutting board and the knife.
- Preheat the grill basket. Load in 400g of smoked pork loins. (2x200g)
- Grill for 4-5 min.
- Check the beans to be ready.
- Slice the meat and serve everything together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!