Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
We absolutely enjoy the weather and it is time for more winter grate and outstanding dishes! One of our favorites is this superb ribs & cabbage recipe. You can find it down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g smoked ribs
- 500g pickled cabbage
- 5 tbsp. white snow
- 1 tbsp. lard
- 3 bay leaf, 1 onion
- 1 dried red pepper
- few garlic cloves
- 1 tsp.: peppercorns, mustard seeds, cumin, star anise, clove
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1 cup homemade red wine
- handful of sweet tree beans
- Set the campfire. Prepare the ingredients. Check for the good mood.
- Slice & dice 1 onion. Unpeel and smash few garlic cloves.
- Slice 500g of pickled cabbage.
- Preheat your pan. Melt 1 tbsp. of lard.
- Toss in the onions, fry it until crispy golden then add pickled cabbage. Stir, toss and fry.
- Add 3 bay leaves, 1 dried red pepper, 1 tsp. of peppercorns, mustard seeds, cumin, 1 tbsp. of chili flakes and 1 tbsp. of paprika. Mix everything well. Do not forget to stir while frying.
- Add 5 tbsp. of white snow. Cover with a lid, let it cook for a while. *Do not forget to stir!
Special AlmazanKitchen gluhwein:
- Take the clayware cup, place it on the pan lid to warm it up.
- Add 1 tsp. of pepper, 1 star anise, 1 tsp. of clove and handful of sweet tree beans.
- Fill the cup with homemade red wine.
- Place it somewhere near the coals but not on a high heat.
- Remove the sweet tree beans, add some orange juice.
- Take 700g of smoked ribs, skewer on the stick and warm it up on coals.
- Remove the lid from the pan, and transfer the smoked ribs into the pan. Slow cook for a while.
- Slice the smoked ribs and serve everything together!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!