Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing traditional Serbian chevapi (ćevapi) that will make your mouth water! Ground beef mixed with finely chopped onion, chili flakes and covered with traditional Kaymak cheese. Prepared outdoors by the creek. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500g Ground Beef
- 1 Big Onion
- Handful of Salad
- 1 tbsp. Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp. of Kaymak
- Flour, Yeast
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 10g yeast, a hand of water, and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave in a warm place to grow for 2 hours. Bake for 11 min on 660 F / 350 C.
- Mix ground beef with finely chopped onion, salt, and chili flakes. Form into Chevapi (for visual instructions check out the video!).
- Grill for 3 min each side on 480 F / 250 C.
- Serve with bread from step #1, chopped salad, and kaymak.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!